Working at Jacksonville Medical Care is making a difference. It’s an opportunity to build a career that allows you to impact people’s lives in a meaningful way, every day. Every position at Jacksonville Medical Care plays a pivotal role in the care we provide to our patients in the course of treatment, maintenance and prevention of their illnesses.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and caring individuals for the following positions:
Please submit your resumes to Pam Duran, firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Job Classification: Clinical Staff
Primary Function: Provide Professional assistance to the physician and staff at Jacksonville Medical Care by working as a team to provide quality healthcare to patients. Maintaining the proper skills, knowledge, and supplies to provide these services.
Reports to: Clinic Supervisor/Administrator
A. Provide professional assistance to physician and staff working as a team to provide quality healthcare to patients.
B. Maintains the responsibility of all clinical functions.
- Prepares the exam rooms with the proper equipment and supplies necessary for daily operation.
- Orders and keeps adequate inventory.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Provide nursing assistance to a physician. This will include rooming patients, taking chief complaints, taking vital signs, returning phone calls, and taking care of prescription request.
- Entering all pertinent patient information into the EMR such as PMH, FMH, SH, Allergies, current medications, current medical conditions, chief complaint, vital signs and any other information necessary for quality patient care. This information should also be reviewed with the patient on each subsequent visit. Once all the necessary information is entered into the EMR the chart is then marked ready for Provider.
- Must be proficient with all clinical skills such as injections, basic pharmacology, vital signs, sterile techniques, venepuncture, OHSA and HIPPA regulations and preparing for specific office procedures.
- Maintain adequate knowledge for collecting and processing specimens for laboratory and pathology services. Necessary documentation must be maintained to represent the date of collection and date results are received.
- All messages regarding patient care by phone or in person should be entered into the EMR and handled by nursing personnel. If the message can’t be resolved by the nurse it will then be forwarded to the physician and all correspondence entered into the EMR.
C. Conforms to the clinic handbook and follows office guidelines set forth in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
D. Conveys the clinic purpose to patients, physicians and staff.
E. Conforms to clinic dress code.
F. Attend and participates in all in-service, department, and clinic meetings.
G. Supports management decisions and makes recommendations for improvements.
H. Co-operates with management, physician and other staff members.
I. Meets attendance standards.
J. Performs other duties as assigned by administration.
- Must hold a valid nursing or medical assistant license.
- Must be familiar with basic medical office procedure.
- Must have a working knowledge of OSHA, HIPPA regulations
Seeking Full-Time and Part-Time applicants